Radon gas is dangerous. Do not just take our word for it. Many of the resources below have been developed by the federal government based on extensive scientific data and research.
Latest Long-term Studies Conclude that EPA 4.0 pCi/L Action Level Still Risky!
WHO’s new recommendation is equivalent to 2.7 picocuries per liter!
- EPA Radon Zone Map
- Radon Risk Studies
- Updated Assessment EPA
Additional Radon-Related Links:
- Dr. Oz discusses radon, the #1 Cancer Risk at Home
- World Health Organization Launches International Program to Reduce Radon-related Lung Cancer Deaths
- EPA – Radon Risk Assessment
- EPA – Radon Risk Assessment Fact Sheet
- EPA – What Home Buyers & Sellers Should Know About Radon (Video)